Clear hourly rates
–Not including materials
Larger jobs will be quoted based on a competitive day rate.
Common plumbing/heating jobs will have fixed prices and can be booked online.
You can also view a list of fixed priced jobs below
|Heating & Gas||£75.00|
|Gas Boiler Service*|
(Back boiler service £90.00)
|Gas Safety Certificate* (up to 2 Appliances)||£85.00*|
|Combined boiler service and gas safety certificate for 2 appliances (boiler & hob)||£125.00*|
- 1 hour minimum charge on hourly rate work, then in 15 minute units
- Materials are charged at supplier prices plus a 10% mark up
- Material collection for non-stock items is kept to a minimum and will not exceed 15 minutes of the current hourly rate for that trade
- Payment must be made in full upon receipt of invoice by credit/debit card, bank transfer or cash
- Quotes/Estimates are free unless out of area.
- Fixed Prices can be provided either verbally or in writing upon request before work commences
- Deposits larger jobs over £500 will require a 50% deposit before work commences
- Invoices are digital and show a full description of works including times and a full breakdown of labour and materials
- Credit/debit cards
- Bank Transfer
Fixed Priced Jobs
|Gas Boiler Service||£80.00|
|Gas Safety Certificate||£85.00|
|Gas Fire Service||£85.00|